Invite other people to sign Docx, Doc, ODT, ODS, Xls, Xlsx, RTF & PDF documents
For many businesses signing contracts or obtaining customer signatures in order to close a deal often proves challenging. The traditional
paper process is often time consuming and costly and may take a few days or several weeks to complete. With Secured Signing technology you
will be able to close deals and sign contracts within minutes.
Simply create your document, add it to Secured Signing Service and invite your business associate, customers, suppliers, partners or others to sign.
We Sign key features and benefits:
- Invite others to sign
- Invite a witness
- Broadcasting – Mass invitee list
- Create signature workflow
- View and monitor signing process status
- Email notifications and reminders
- Trusted Personalised X509 PKI Digital Signature
- Legally binding
- Verify validity of signatures
- Sign remotely from anywhere, anytime
- Efficient paper-free environment
Watch a Demo to see how it works
Need to invite a list of signatories to sign a document? Broadcasting allows you to do it with just a click of a mouse!
With this innovative feature, you can invite all customers / shareholders / employees/ parents to promptly sign business documents,
company policies, waivers, permission slips, and many others.
Select the preferred method to create your signatories list:
- Manual – manually add your signatories’ details
- Secured Signing List - choose from your Secured Signing existing list.
- Import Signatory List – import your list in xls, xlsx, or csv file format.
Secured Signing’s Smart Tag technology automates document creation and streamlines the invitation and signing process to enhance faster document turnaround and better user experience.
Smart Tag technology enables the addition of a signature placeholder during the document formation process that includes:
- Signatory’s details: full name, email address
- Personalised text
- Ability to define signature type: full or initial
- Option to choose the sequential order of signers
Smart Tag further unique characteristics:
- Smart Tag can be used with MS Word, and PDF document file formats.
- Smart Tag supports fill-in fields’ option that enables the simple addition of a Field Tag on a document that has to be completed by both invitee and signatory.
- For increased security, an SMS can be sent to the invitee as a two-factor authentication function for document access or to complete the signing process.
- Smart Tag Workflow supports the ability to identify a specific workflow name, and to initiate its application from the Secured Signing system. (Workflow initiation involves additional setup fee costs).
Download Sample Smart Tag Documents
Download Smart Tag Guide
Adding additional recipients is a great way to keep people who aren’t signing the document up to date on progress. Notification recipients have visibility of the signing process from the start. Completion recipients receive a copy of the completion notification including a copy of the signed document. Save yourself the work and let Secured Signing keep everyone informed of progress!
- Define your own list of additional recipients
- Select one or more default notification recipients
- Select one or more default completion recipients
- Setup your record keeping system as a default completion recipient to automatically capture all signed documents
Adding a Reviewer
Adding one or more reviewers to your signing workflow captures the approval of a manager or advisor in the document log. Reviewers are invited to read and approve or reject the document before the signing process starts. Including reviewers in the signing workflow removes manual pre approval processes and ensures the signing process starts the minute approval is granted.
- Formalise internal review before customer signs
- Customer’s advisor/s (lawyer, accountant) can review before customer signs
- Automated and demonstrable compliance with review procedures
- Audit trail of all review activities recorded in document log
- Signing process commences as soon as the review phase is complete
The notification portal provides notification recipients with an 'at a glance' overview of the signing progress. This includes document details, signing status and the date of last action along with options to drill down to see document content and the document log. Action buttons are also provided to review and sign the document where appropriate. You have complete visibility of progress without the need to contact the document owner for updates.
- Single dashboard to see all notified documents
- Keep track of review and signing progress
- Access to full history of signed documents
- Download a copy of recently signed documents
- Archive of all signed documents if cloud storage is enabled
When you need someone to sign more than one document, creating a We Sign package makes it simpler. The main advantage is that the invitee will receive a single invitation to sign all the documents rather than separate email invitations for each document. Signing a package of documents is simple, with Secured signing stepping the signer through all of the documents one by one.
- Package documents from your Secured Signing Inbox
- Upload additional documents to add to your package
- Access to full history of signed documents
- A simpler signing experience for your invitees
- Easier to track progress of multiple documents when grouped as a package