What you get and what makes us different to our competitors
Core & advanced features which ensure you get the most out of our signing software.
Our platform seamlessly integrates with most industry specific providers.
We have a flexible pricing model to suit anyone’s specific needs.
What you get and what makes us different to our competitors.
Frequently asked questions and solutions that might be relevant to you.
Plans for Small, Medium & Enterprise level businesses.
No setup fees & pay as you need notary features & add-ons.
Digital signing which integrates with most Recruitment ATS & CRM’s
Improve staff & client experience with digital signatures & notary.
Increasing compliance across life science & device businesses.
Solutions for state, federal, local, county & regional government.
Founded in 2010 to be a simple, smart, and secure signing platform.
ISO 27001 certified software which is backed by PKI Technology.
Technology which ensures non-forgeability & non-repudiation.
The latest Secured Signing company news and awards.
New & updated features and how to use them.
Updates about software we integrate with.
Blog articles, helpful tips and guides on digital signing & notary.
We have a flexible pricing model to suit anyone's specific needs.
Omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque
Omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque
Secured Signing continues partnership to integrate digital signatures within Bullhorn.
5 reasons government agencies and councils are adopting digital signatures.
New feature: Signing completion certificate.
2.3 You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms.
3. If you do not accept these terms, do not use our services.
4. Remember also that not every document can be signed digitally. Laws in many countries put restrictions on what can be signed this way. Examples include things like wills and transfers of interest in land. It is up to you to check this and we give no assurances that digital signing of any document will be valid in your or any country.
5. We can amend these terms through online posting from time to time. We will notify you of important changes by posting on our website for immediate effectiveness. No amendment will increase any contracted subscription until the expiry of the then current subscription period.
6. To open account in our services you must register using our system. To access our system, you must be over 18 years of age, able to form a legally binding contract and a resident of one of the countries in the registration form.
7. You must provide accurate registration details and keep them up to date.
8. Your username and password are personal to you. They must not be shared with anyone else and must be kept confidential and secure. We will assume that you are the person utilising our services if your account is accessed with your username and password and you will be responsible for any use and for any charges for that access and use unless you have notified us first of a loss or compromise of your username and password.
9. You must inform us at once by email or telephone if you believe that your account is being misused by a third party so that we may suspend your account and investigate. You indemnify us against any and all losses, damages, claims, expenses and other liability arising out of your failure to maintain the confidentiality and security of your username and/or password.
10. The charges and options for our services are set out on our web site in our pricing page (Pricing Plans). In order to designate your desired service plan, you will need to visit the pricing page of our website and indicate your desired services. We will not charge you for using our services where that use solely relates to you signing a document which another registered user has invited you to sign, and we agree that such use by you of our service will not be subject to a Pricing Plan. We can vary the Pricing Plans for our services from time to time and we will notify you on this web site at least 10 days prior to making any changes to our Pricing Plans.
11. Where you choose a pre-paid Pricing Plan or pre-pay for credits to be used for SMS or Video Signing or Remote Online Notarization (RON) or ID Verification or ID Check or Knowledge based authentication or contract Negotiations or other add on services we are will add from time to time and you do not use all of the monetary credit available to you within the applicable period, no part of your monetary credit will be refunded.
12. Where you cancel your registration and/or no longer use our services, or where we terminate for breach, no part of any payment made by you will be refunded.
14.7.8 Using a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or origin of any message.
15. You indemnify us against any and all losses, damages, claims, expenses, and other liability arising out of any breach of your obligations in paragraph 14.
17. You acknowledge that Secured Signing Limited is the sole and exclusive owner and/or authorised licensee of all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights (Intellectual Property) in our website, its code (including all underlying and backend code), all document metadata, all website content, and the services provided via our website (all of which we refer to as Content in these terms), excluding Customer Material submitted by you. Secured Signing Inc is an authorised re-seller of Secured Signing’s services.
19. We will employ commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures that are designed to prevent unlawful or unauthorised access, use, alteration, or disclosure of Customer Material and the registration information provided by you.
20. WHILE WE HAVE ENDEAVOURED TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN OTHER COMMUNICATIONS TO YOU IS ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE OR SENT TO YOU BY EMAIL WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR ANY KIND OF MALICIOUS CODE WHATSOEVER. WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR THE AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR RELIABILITY OF OUR SERVICES.
21. Despite the above and recognising that no website or internet facing service can be guaranteed to be immune from attack or unauthorised access, we will take what we believe to be commercially reasonable measures to endeavour to prevent this and will otherwise comply with our obligations applicable law.
22. Subject to the above, we (including our officers, employees and agents) will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, under statute or on any other basis, in any jurisdiction, to you or any third party for any direct, indirect or consequential damage, loss, cost or expense (including, without limitation, damage to property, injury to persons, loss of profits, loss of data or revenue, loss of use, lost business or missed opportunities, wasted expenditure or savings which you might have had, denial of service or access to our website) arising from the use of our website, its Content or any service supplied by us.
All your Customer Material may be deleted by us in our discretion when your account is closed and for business or enterprise accounts all users’ Customer Material may be deleted by us in our discretion, unless we decide to keep any of it for any of the above purposes.
24. We will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of our rights under these terms.
25. We do not represent or warrant Customer Material will be stored indefinitely and, in any case, not beyond the time period that you specify in your settings when you upload that Customer Material (generally 7 days from the anticipated date of signing or signing due date expired unless otherwise specified) unless we decide to retain them for the purposes of enforcing our rights or for law enforcement purposes.
26. Registration Details will be stored for so long as your account is active but will be deleted by us once the account is closed and we will keep name and email address, unless we decide to retain them for the purposes of enforcing our rights or for law enforcement purposes (in which case they will only be held as long as reasonably necessary for that purpose). For the avoidance of doubt, any signature images that you choose to save as part of your Registration Details can be deleted by you at any time.
27. We are not a contracting party to any transaction whatsoever facilitated through our website.
29. If you are using our website, its Content or any service supplied by us for purposes other than in relation to a business, we accept that you have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, otherwise if you are using it for business purposes or outside New Zealand, the guarantees under that Act are excluded.
31. Secured Signing features such as video confirmation, Video Conference (video / audio call), SMS, ID Verification, Knowledge Base Authentication, NZ ID Check, Azure, AWS cloud storage (long term documents archive – history tab in your account). We have no control, and no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practice of any of these clouds services. By enabling and using these Secured Signing features you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any damage, claims or other liability arising from or related to your use of these cloud services. You acknowledge that you are bound by and shall comply with the privacy policies and terms of service of such third parties.
AWS, Microsoft Azure, Vimeo, Lexis Nexis Risk, Twilio, RealMe, Equifax, MessageMedia
33. This website and your use of our services within New Zealand is governed by New Zealand law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all responsibility for the compliance of this website or the information contained in it with the laws of any other country.
34.5 For use within the US, all disputes shall be governed by US law and resolved through single panel arbitration in Tampa FL in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
36. You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. If we need to contact you or provide you with notice, we will email you at the email address you have recorded in your account details and such notices will be valid and deemed to be received by you whether or not you are using that address. We may also send notices via any chat facility or internal messaging system we may provide.
Find us on
Secured Signing – Release Notes
15 August 2023
Secured Signing Unveils Cutting-Edge, Digital Signature Technology at the NALA Conference & Expo, 2023
23 July 2023
Secured Signing Redefines Enterprise Solutions With Digital Signature Services
27 June 2023