Sign Docx, Doc, Xls, Xlsx & PDF documents as a sole Signatory.
In everyday business activities you are required to sign off documents for approval and for document sealing. In many instances in order to do that you must copy and paste your signature’s image to the document or include a handwritten signature on a hard copy which then needs to be scanned back to electronic format ready to be delivered by e-mail or post. Both of these methods are deemed to be ‘unsecure.’
The Secured Signing service helps you sign and seal documents within a few seconds with a simple mouse click. You can sign and seal your financial documents, reports, purchase orders, sales quotes, agreements, forms, letters, and much more.
Sign and Seal your:
Accounting Documents, Reports, Purchase Orders, Sales Quotes, Agreements, Forms, Letters, and much more....
I Sign key features and benefits:
- Select multiple pages to sign
- Sign-all button
- Signed documents are in PDF format
- Forward signed document by e-mail
- E-mail notifications
- Signature verification service
- Efficient paper-free environment
- Automated signing process
- Save time and money
- Trusted Digital Signature - PKI
- Legally binding
- Sign remotely from anywhere, any time
- Sign with your full name or initials
- Sign with your scanned handwritten signature
Watch a Demo to see how it works