You can set
- Default file Type for signed document: set a Bullhorn file type for the signed document if the orginal Bullhorn file doesn't have one or the document is from outside Bullhorn or generate from Secured Signing template or form
- Company default File Type for Signed Document: similar to above setting, but company entity has its owner file types
- link contacts' signed documents to their company: if a document under the contact signed, link the document under company
Post Signing Workflow
By setting up a post signing workflow rule, you can make the signing process part of you automation workflow. When the selected types of document signed, the Bullhorn field will be updated to the set value.
To add a rule
- Click 'Add a Rule' to generate new rule template
- Select a Bullhorn field you'd like to update its value in the first column
- Set the result value you'd liek to update the field to
- Select the documents in the rule, you can combine different types of documents in one rule
- Secured Signing Form Direct form
- Secured Signing Document Template
- File type for We Sign/Smart Tag document
Click 'Save Settings' to save above settings.