Notary: Do I Need to Buy a Certificate?

The type of security certificate you will need to use depends on which state you operate in.

Secured Signing can issue PKI X509 certificates free of charge. However, some states require a Federal Bridge Certificate. Secured Signing has partnered with IdenTrust to provide Federal Bridge Certificates.

Do you need anything else?