How to Add Secured Signing to Salesforce – Lightning
Step 1. Install the Secured Signing Package
- Go to Secured Signing in the Salesforce App Exchange.
- Click Get It Now
3. Login to Salesforce
4. Choose the environment you wish to install. Production, Sandbox or Trial?
Step 2. Connect Users & Setup Permissions
- Click Setup
- Select Users
- Choose Permission sets
- Find ‘Secured Signing Permissions’
- Manage Assignment
- Add Assignment
- Tick appropriate Users who will use Secured Signing for Salesforce
- Click Assign.
Step 3. Add Secured Signing to your Salesforce Objects
- Choose your ‘Object’ where you would like to start a signing process from. For example, Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Application or any Custom Object.
- Click Edit Page
- This will open the page designer
- Drag ‘Start Secured Signing’ Button & ‘Secured Signing Documents’ to where you would like it displayed on your Object
- Click Save
- Click Activation
7. Save as ‘Org Default’ for all users.
Note: You will need to follow Step 3 – Add Secured Signing for your Salesforce Object for each object individually for those which you wish to start a signing process from.
Step 4. Connect Salesforce to your Secured Signing Account
- Lastly, you need to connect your Salesforce Environment to a Secured Signing Account
- In App Launcher, search ‘Secured Signing Settings’
- In Settings, click ‘Connect’ button