How to Add Secured Signing for Saleforce – Classic
Step 1. Install the Secured Signing Package
- Go to Secured Signing in the Salesforce App Exchange.
- Click Get It Now
3. Login to Salesforce
4. Choose the environment you wish to install. Production, Sandbox or Trial?
Step 2. Connect Users & Setup Permissions
- Click Setup
- Select Users
- Choose Permission sets
- Find ‘Secured Signing Permissions’
- Manage Assignment
- Add Assignment
- Tick appropriate Users who will use Secured Signing for Salesforce
- Click Assign.
Step 3. Add Secured Signing to your Salesforce Objects
- Click Setup – Search in the search bar the ‘Object’ where you would like to start a signing process from. For example, Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Application or any Custom Object.
- Click Page Layouts
- Click Edit
- In the page -> Click Buttons
- Drag the ‘Start Secured Signing’ to Custom Buttons below
- Click Save
Step 4. Connect Salesforce to your Secured Signing Account
- Lastly, you need to connect your Salesforce Environment to a Secured Signing Account
- In Setup, search ‘Visualforce’
- Select Visual Force Pages
- Click on the Middle Icon in green
- Click ‘Connect’ to input your Secured Signing Account details to establish a system connection