Invite Yourself and Other to Sign
Step 1: Open Secured Signing
Open a record where Secured Signing is integrated.
Click ‘Secured Signing’ in Actions drop down menu.
Step 2: Start We Sign
In the Secured Signing start page, Select We Sign.
Step 3: Select documents
You can select documents from local files in your computer or from JobAdder.
Click Upload From PC button to select files in your computer.
Or click the checkbox to select files from within JobAdder.
You can select multiple documents and invitees can sign them from one invitation all at once.
Secured Signing supports following document types:
•PDF Documents (.pdf)
•Rich Text Documents (.rtf)
•Microsoft Word Documents (.docx, .doc)
•Microsoft Excel Documents (.xlsx, .xls)
•OpenDocument Files (.odt, .ods)
After selecting files, click the Send For Signature button to start.
Step 4: Select invitees
By default, the integration grabs names and emails of the person related to the JobAdder record that signing was initiated from, i.e.:
•Candidate: Candidate and current login
•Company: Client contact and current login
•Placement: Candidate, Client contact, and Current login
•Contact: Client contact and current login
You can also add additional invitees by selecting Add New Invitee’s Signature, and can also edit other invitees details in the settings for their signature placeholder.
Select invitees to continue.
Step 5: Add field
By default, the integration grabs fields related to current JobAdder record.
Or you can insert Secured Signing fields:
•Multi Line Text Box
•Drop Down List
•File Upload Button
Step 6: Place invitee signatures and fields
1. Select a page on which to put signatures.
2. Select ‘+Add Invitee’s Signature’ and then the invitee from the drop down list.
4. Drag the signature to right place.
5. If there are two or more documents, click the ‘Next’ button to show the next document.
1. Select a page on your document.
2. Select a field to add from the ‘Add Form Field’ drop down menu.
3. Click the field to add to the current page.
4. Drag the field to right position.
5. If there are two or more documents, click Next button to show next document.
Remove a selected signature or field
If a signature or field has been placed by mistake or is no longer needed, you can select it and click the red ‘Remove’ button to delete it.
Step 7: Send out invitation to sign
Click Next to open the Invitation Workflow popup and prepare the signing procedure
Here, you can:
1. Set a signing due date / time;
2. Define a specific signing order. (Tick the Sequential box and drag green bars to change order.)
3. Review the details of the invitees.
4. Click the ‘Send’ button to send out the invitation.
What’s more, you can:
A. Edit Invitation Email: Add personal messages, edit the subject line to send with the invitation emails,or select email template from the list.
B. Add Attachments: Add documents/files as attachments to send with the invitation emails. Adding attachments to email invitations has no extra cost.
Step 8: Check status of sent invitation
Invitation process is complete!
The invitee will get the email and a document record will be added into your document list in Secured Signing tab to follow up the process.