Form Direct Mapping Setup
Form Direct is a service that provides customized, HTML5/mobile friendly forms.
To have online forms created for your company, please contact Secured Signing at email@example.com.
Your Form Direct forms will be available in Secured Signing for JobAdder integration.
The mapping setup for JobAdder fields to Form Direct forms is done in the Secured Signing Admin Portal.
Step 1: Open Secured Signing admin action
Login to JobAdder with an admin user.
From one of following record types, Open Secured Signing in the Action menu, and select Admin:
Step 2: Find Admin Portal in admin action
A button that redirect you to the Secured Signing Enterprise Portal where you can manage company settings; this is only visible for the user(s) that have a Secured Signing Admin role.
When a user has been assigned an Admin role, a notification email will be sent.
Step 3: Go to Form Direct Setting
Once in the Secured Signing enterprise portal
- Select ‘Settings’ in the menu
- Select ‘Form Direct’ in the right panel
In Form Direct Settings
- Select a form to setup
- Select ‘Field Mapping’ in the tab
- 3.Select ‘JobAdder’ from the drop-down list
Step 4: Map Fields
All the fields from the Form Direct form can be paired to a JobAdder field from this table, setup the mapping one by one.
Secured Signing Form Fields: list the fields in the form
JobAdder Field Group: the record type in JobAdder, e.g. a candidate or a client contact
JobAdder Field Name: the specific field in the record type, e.g. first name of the candidate
Form Field Settings
- Show Value: whether to show the value in the form if the value is existing in JobAdder.
- Editable: whether to allow the invitee to edit the field or read only.
- Update JobAdder Value: whether to update the value in JobAdder after the form is signed.
Step 5: Save mapping
Once done click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page.
Now when a Form is sent with this mapping, the fields should pre-populate and update as decided.